A consultation is required with our Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon to discuss your requirements and suitability for the procedure. the surgeon will discuss the risks, the benefits and the likely outcome.
You will also have an opportunity to ask any questions you might have.
The one stitch face lift is classed as a ‘day case’ procedure and does NOT require a general anaesthetic. The procedure itself involves just a local anaesthetic and only takes approximately 30 minutes, therefore recovery time is also usually very quick.
- Scars are usually hidden by hair line and do not stretch – only a tiny incision is made
- Immediate effects with minimal disruption
- Patients can return to work the next day
- Sutures are dissolvable therefore no need to return for post-op appointments
- No maximum age applicable
- Suitable for patients suffering with diabetes and most heart conditions
- No risk of losing hair